a whole week later I’m still trying to recover from the bolt of lightning which hit me as I walked down Fifth Avenue in Manhattan +++ an SMS from Uerzig in the Mosel told me that the Green Party of Rheinland Pfalz had caved in to Kurt Beck’s demand that construction of the monstrous Mosel Bridge continue in order to get into bed with him in a coalition government +++ they want us to believe that they had to do this (though they put up no fight at all), and they probably believe their own argument, but I don’t buy it +++ the truth is they were desperate for power and willing to do whatever it took, including a 180 degree turn on this issue +++ so Green political greed and opportunism sold the Mosel down the river +++ Shame on You Eveline Lemke !!! +++ given this spectacular u-turn in the direction of anti-enviromentalism and voodoo economics how can we believe any policy of the Green Party in the future ? +++ Renate Kunast, I think we urgently need an answer to that question ! +++ more on this issue during the coming days, also a big story on WEINHIER when it goes online at 18 hours Central European Time on Tuesday, 17th May
- RIESLING REVELATIONS 2014 – Die große Riesling-Offenbarungen des Jahres
- New York Riesling Diary: Day 20 – RIESLING REVELATIONS 2014 – bilingual /zweisprachig
- New York Riesling Diary: Day 12 – Bald folgen / Coming Soon: RIESLING REVELATIONS 2015
- New York Riesling Diary: Day 5 PLANET RIESLING IST ENDLICH DA! Finally the German Language Edition of Best White Wine on Earth is there!
- New York Riesling Diary: Day 2 – NEWSFLASH! Chile has 2nd Top Dry Riesling Producer